brought to you by resident craft expert Zoë
what you need:
- smooth stones (cleaned and dried)
- permanent marker
- acrylic paints
- small paint brushes
- decoupage medium
1) Select a grouping of stones that are smooth and free of cracks.
2) Draw the outline of an owl with permanent marker. Need inspiration for drawing owls? This might help!
3) Add some color with acrylic paints.
4) Allow your owls to dry for a number of hours or over night.
5) Carefully coat the painted side of the stone with decoupage medium.
6) Let dry and then display outdoors or inside as table decor.
I hope you enjoyed this really cute summer craft! Please let us know if you try it by using the comments section below and don't forget to share this post!
Love & Buttons,
PS - For another great stone painting craft, check out this post on Art of Crafts!