Tuesday, November 22, 2016

#12DaysofCute

#12DaysofCute Christmas Promotion | Linzer Lane Blog | December 2016
The most amazing season is now upon us - the holidays are here! I love to celebrate Christmas in a new way each year. and this year I'm excited to announce my new initiative - Linzer Lane's 12 Days of Cute! 

All you need to do to participate is follow my Instagram account, and then leave a comment on all the blog post giveaways you're interested in winning (December 1 - 12, 2016)! 

***WINNERS WILL CHOSEN AT RANDOM 
AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 14***

I will have printable coloring books, drawing kits and even a copy of my paperback books up for sale! There might even be a work of art thrown in for some excitement ;)

I hope to see you all back here on DECEMBER 1ST!! 


PS - Look for #12DaysofCute on social media too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10