Monday, August 20, 2018

Bunny on Board!

Bunny on Board | The Lady Lucas Pregnancy Announcement! | Linzer Lane Blog

I haven't posted on this blog for a very long time - for a very good reason! My husband and I have been busy getting ready for the arrival of our first child this November. It's going to be a little boy, and we are so excited!

For almost a decade I've been creating art projects and craft ideas for moms and children. Now my life is about to change in a major way - and I'll be the mom seeking cute and fun activities to entertain my little one.  

This September I'll be launching a new online store filled with adorable baby and kids goods called 'Baby Lucas'. I was looking for a way to continue working from home, so that I can spend as much time as possible with my little bunny after he arrives... and the online store seemed like the logical choice. 

As part of the new website, I'll be posting weekly craft and DIY ideas right here especially for families that have wee ones. So please continue to follow along as I continue to share how to live a cuter life!

xo
Ashley (aka Lady Lucas)

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10