Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A Hedgehog Sighting!

Salzburg Hedgehog by Lady Lucas
A Hedgehog in Salzburg
I don't think I can properly convey how excited I was to see my first hedgehog this week. I have been joking with my hubby since we arrived in Austria that if I happened to see one.... it would make my time here complete. Well, this isn't the greatest pic, because they only come out at night (which I never knew), so it was hard to take a good image...

My mother-in-law woke us up out of a dead sleep at 3:45am to spot him in the garden, and I couldn't have been more happy. It was like Christmas morning!

Hedgehog Art Print by Lady Lucas
Spitzi with a Balloon Art Print by Lady Lucas
Whenever I draw the character Spitzi (pictured above) in the future, I will always think of our little encounter.

xox Lady Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10