Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Real 'Subjects' Behind Little Owl Lane

Salzburg Animal Photo by Lady Lucas

This week it was a real treat to find even more cute animals here in Salzburg. I thought nothing could top the hedgehog from last week, but I think this line of geese is pretty close.

Salzburg Animal Photo by Lady Lucas

Every time I draw, felt or mold a Little Owl Lane character I always use a photo as a reference. This time I'm lucky to have seen the actual subjects in person!

Salzburg Animal Photo by Lady Lucas

We visited the Salzburg Zoo and many outdoor areas in Austria, with my parents who were visiting us this month. We all loved these adorable swans, the proud rooster, and the 'skeptical sheep' below ;)

Salzburg Animal Photo by Lady Lucas

Salzburg Animal Photo by Lady Lucas

Salzburg Animal Photo by Lady Lucas

What's your favorite animal subject? 

Love & Lemonade,

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10