Monday, November 11, 2019

Big News!


Linzer Lane | Artwork for Little Ones by artist Lady Lucas
**Hi All! Just wanted to share with you all my current plan to re-brand my online shop - with the name of this blog! Stay tuned for the new website coming soon**

Dear Loyal Baby Lucas Followers, I have a big announcement to share with you! I've decided, after much thought and soul searching, that going forward the name of my online shop and kids art brand will (soon be!) Linzer Lane. I began Baby Lucas a little over a year ago, while pregnant with our son Leon. The goal was twofold - to offer adorable baby gifts and artwork to families, while working at home so I could care for our new little one full time. This past year I have used every single nap and hour of spare time to create, print, ship and market Baby Lucas. It has been a wonderful experience that has allowed me to continue my career as an artist, all while being assisted daily by my mini co-worker. My initial vision for Baby Lucas was to offer a wide array of gifts for baby (clothing, plush toys, books), but slowly I started in realize that you were mostly looking for something quite simple - darling art prints for your child's space. Not only that, but out of all the many things I was creating, you were most taken with the world of my of my Linzer Lane animal characters. 

*About Linzer Lane* In 2014 I moved abroad for two years with my husband to Salzburg, Austria. During that time I was enchanted with the lovely way of life there. The beautiful storefronts, immaculate cafes, alpine animals, and ornate holiday rituals. We lived on a street called 'die Linzergasse' - and I started to create characters that lived in an imaginary world inspired by our neighborhood. Ever since we moved back to the US in 2016, I have held and nurtured that experience within my artwork. I have grown to really love this little cast of animals, each with their own unique personality and story, and I hope their adventures will entertain and delight you throughout the year.

Can't wait for this new chapter to begin, and to continue offering you adorable artwork for little ones!

Much Much Love, Ashley (aka Lady Lucas ) & Leon (aka Moose)

The apple of my eye - 'Moose'

No comments:

Post a Comment

01 09 10